Friday, July 17, 2009

Mr. Dare Devil Jackson


Jackson has become quite the risk taker between learning to ride his bike without training wheels (early April) to now going over bumps to get air on his bike. It is quite crazy to watch him grow up and become a little boy now....he loves to ride his bike and spend anytime outside that he can.


Jackson's newiest thing that he loves to do is jump off the diving board at the pool. This is with a life jacket but I am sure in no time he will be doing it without one. I just get nervous with him not wearing one. He will jump and jump over and over until I have to make him stop. He loves to swim and has become quite the little fish.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Oh my gosh! They are getting so big! I think of last summer and how little all of our boys seem. I think the closer they get to 5 the older they seem, well duh I guess.