Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Can we buy one?


I went to Costco to pick up some pictures this afternoon with my boys and we were walking through the clothes and Jackson said to me, "Mom can we buy a new sister?" I replied that we don't buy babies at the store and then he thought about it for a minute and said, "Where did we come from?" I said from Mommy's tummy. "Well, we need a new sister in mommy's tummy." About 10 minutes later he looked at me and said, "Mom, where did you come from then? If I came from your tummy where did you come from?" I said, Grandma Kathy...Ahh the innocence of children. And NOOOOOOO this is no annoucement. Just loving the two boys I have :)






2 comments:

Casey and Kendra said...

HAHAHA, SO CUTE!! Maybe you two should get working on that request!

Anna Wilson said...

That was pretty smooth...I am always caught off guard and say stuff like....uh uh..look up there at that cool toy.