Monday, December 7, 2009

LAME - O

I have totally been horrible at posted on this BLOG.... I still have not yet figure out how to manage it all. Most days I just want to give up but something keeps me going. But we still manage to live and enjoy life the best we can. My boys are growing up so big and are so much fun. Here are a couple of pictures of them just being themselves. Always playing and wanting to be together. It is amazing how close they are...even we Carson is mad at Jackson for being mean to him and I get mad at Jackson then Carson will yell at me and tell me to be nice to his brother. I guess it works like this, they are the only ones that can be mean to each other or yell at each other. I don't think I have to worry about them taking care of each other in school. Here are my cute little batmans.!!

No comments: